Notice of Privacy Practices for Our Members
Ozark Federal Credit Union collects nonpublic personal information about you from credit reporting agencies, including, but not limited to: Trans Union, Equifax, Experian, ChexSystems.
- credit history
- account balances
- credit card or other debt
- payment history
- overdraft history
Information Ozark Federal Credit Union would share would be for our everyday business purposes such as to process your transactions, maintain your account(s), respond to court orders and legal investigations, or to credit bureaus.
To offer our products and services to you we could use nonaffiliated markets.
Ozark Federal Credit Union restricts access to your personal and account information to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
Ozark Federal Credit Union collects your personal information when you
- Open a new account
- Apply for a loan
- Give us your income information
- Give us your employment information
- Make deposit or withdrawals from your account
Ozark Federal Credit Union shares information with these types of our nonaffiliates:
- Government agencies (OFAC)
- Plastic card processors (credit cards, debit or ATM)
- Financial statement publishers or printers
- Mortgage companies
- Consumer reporting agencies
- Data processors
- Check/share draft printers
Ozark Federal Credit Union markets financial products or services through the following types of companies/programs.
- Credit union
- Advertising /marketing agencies
- CUNA Mutual Group
- Credit card/debit card companies
- Loan recapture programs
If you decide to terminate your membership or become an inactive member, we will adhere to the privacy policies and practices described above in the notice of privacy.